Tuesday 23 November 2010

Fall Oral Exam Final 2010

This list of questions is tentative.  I intend to ask 5 questions from the list below.

Unit 10
1) Take a mesage from Brian for ----.  Ask appropriate questions and repeat the message at the end.

Unit 11
2) When have  you felt ______________(annoyed/ frustrated/ ...)?

3) "IDIOM" - How do I feel?
Idiom - I got steamed up.  I blew up.  You're driving me up the wall.

4) Describe a class to me.  How do you feel about it and why?

Unit 12
5) Tell me about your character.

6)What kind of person would you like to date (for your teacher, for your roommate)?

7) What kind of place would you like to live in (work in, visit...)?

8) What would you do if __________(Brian gave you an A+)?

9) How did ______(your blind date, you job interview, your project, your presentation)___ go?

10) Give advice.  I'm __(really nervous)__.  What would you do if  you were in my shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment