Wednesday, 24 November 2010
Tuesday, 23 November 2010
1) Take a mesage from Brian for ----. Ask appropriate questions and repeat the message at the end.
2) When have you felt ______________(annoyed/ frustrated/ ...)?
3) "IDIOM" - How do I feel?
Idiom - I got steamed up. I blew up. You're driving me up the wall.
4) Describe a class to me. How do you feel about it and why?
5) Tell me about your character.
6)What kind of person would you like to date (for your teacher, for your roommate)?
7) What kind of place would you like to live in (work in, visit...)?
8) What would you do if __________(Brian gave you an A+)?
9) How did ______(your blind date, you job interview, your project, your presentation)___ go?
10) Give advice. I'm __(really nervous)__. What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Monday, 1 November 2010
Take a message
Repeating the message for accuracy:
Friday, 1 October 2010
What did you do _____(past time)__.
Tuesday, 28 September 2010
Tuesday, 31 August 2010
Monday, 7 June 2010
Tuesday, 25 May 2010
Below are several questions and two conversation elements. In the final exam, I will call two students and ask them three questions each from the list below. Then, they will have two conversations, based on the elements below.
What's the date today?
What time is your class?
What time do you get up on weekends?
How many courses do you take every semester?
A: Event (Brian gives event- see a movie, play soccer, go to a beach,...)
Are there any famous attractions in your city?
Are there any interesting festivals in your city?
How do I get to _______?
What do you plan to do next semster?
in 5 years?
Conversation: What are you going to do this summer?